Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some Travels...

Well, while my Emily may be gone back to Florida, it would be a lie to say that I don't have anything to do now...that's not to say that it's not boring. SITTING IN A CAR FOR MOST OF A DAY IS NOT FUN.
Today, my mom, grandma Sylvia, cousin/aunt Christine, Michael, James, Emily (my sister) and I all drove to Spokane. What really makes a car ride not-very-fun is when you are sleepy and keep waking up all the time from random naps. Especially when you burned your mouth on some food the day before. Mix that with that waking-up taste in your mouth plus a dash of forgetting your deodorant and a handful of being sweaty and lethargic from sitting in a humid car with 6 other people and you have discomfort. It seems a lot worse now that I think about it :-P
I'll be here in Spokane until this weekend, at which time I will go to Ellensburg and stay a couple of nights at Grandpa Jack's house, so that'll be nice seeing him...
Good news! I may be able to go and see Emily in August. Her parents offered to go halfsies with my folks to buy a plane ticket. Mom and I just have to talk to Dad about it and see about scraping together money for that. That would fill both Emily and I with joy if we could visit again this summer, as there is really no other opportunity to get together this year. Keep your fingers crossed!
Just thought I'd give all you fans out there a small update. Keep clam!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do owe you good grade money

and I actually need some slave labor I'd pay for.......


I bet that car was ripe....ewww

:)