Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boredom soon to end...


Don't get me wrong, I love summer vacation and no school, but I get tired of whole days of doing absolutely NOTHING! You can only sit at the computer decomposing for so long before you get some serious cabin fevah. BUT, it looks like that should be drawing to a close for the most part here soon, probably starting Monday. On Monday, me and the fam are going to Aunt Awesome's place to do some work (and earn some money!) Also, my mom might be getting a job, in which case I would team up with brother Michael and watch the little chilluns, and also I might be getting a job. Either way, I get paid :-) And then school (e.g. COLLEGE) will be starting in not a whole lot longer. Hopefully summers of boredom are over. At this point in life, I need to start having work and stuff. I guess the end of boredom also sort of means the end of carefree-ness. Good grief, it's a bittersweet life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol

you are gonna love college.

You are all gonna make me soooo happy on monday!

I just look around my house and want to cry right now.

Cletus said...

It's okay. The McSquad will be there soon to make it all better. And if there's a food mess, they have a couple of guys they call "cleaners" to make it go away.