Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Visitor! / Kung Fu Panda

Well, it's only about 8 days or so til by best friend Emily comes from Florida to visit! W00T! It's been about 7 months since we saw each other last, and we are both excited! My Aunt Awesome is planning to have us up to her office to pull an all nighter on the 4th of July, so that'll be pretty sweet, and then on the 8th she's going to kidnap us and we're going to do who-knows-what fun stuff. So yeah, it's gonna be pretty sweet.
I saw "Kung Fu Panda" the yesterday, and I was somewhat disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I love Jack Black's energy, and there was plenty of that in the movie, but it just fell a little short of my expectations. It wasn't even and hour and a half. It was pretty funny, though, and I did like it. Go ahead and get it for the kiddies for a laugh, they'll love it. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm stoked too!

I have to LOL that you had ANY expectations at all for a movie called

Kung Foo Panda.....

Cletus said...

Hey, it had Jack Black and he said "skidoosh", so I was pretty excited LOL. I'm sorry, but I enjoy me a good animated movie, especially if it involves amazing martial arts animation (which were EXCELLENT by the way).