Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF 10TH GRADE!

Ho, yus! Ho, yus! Ho, yus! Ho, yus! Like the title dun did said, the last day of school is TOMORROW. This brings me no shortage of utter JOY...
This has been the longest school year I have ever had. It started while I was living in Florida, where they start the year sooner than they do in Washington, and where they also finish later: thus, I have done about two extra weeks of school! This is so, so wrong. Now, the year is ending, I only have 3 hours of school (if you can call sitting in each class room for less than 30 minutes school) left to go before a glorious summer.
I hope to get a job so that I can earn money to buy a Macbook and be free of the bonds of this piece-of-pig-droppings computer that I am yet confined to, my best friend is coming to visit from Florida, I get to hang out with my aunt Awesome (though most folks call her "Cara") a bit, and...um...hopefully get my Crown Vic tuned? That's always a plus. Nothing like a finely tuned piano. I'll get some pics of her and the rest of my "posse" on here sometime soon.
...and then in the fall I'll start college...but we'll think about that later on.
HAPPY SUMMER EVERYBODY!

No comments: