Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reevaluation...

Yyyyyeah, I'm thinking trying to hold down a job (even as a bagger at the commissary) is not such a hot idea. My Dad and I were looking over my school schedule for when college starts, and as near as we can figure, if I were going to try and do it, I'd have to work and 8 hour day on Saturday and then try to squeeze everything else in somewhere during the week, doing at least 3 hours 3 other days during the week (there's a 16 hour minimum work quota), and that's not gonna fly if I plan on doing well in college classes, NOT to mention maintain my sanity and generally cheery disposition. I'm still going to see if the Head Bagger will let me just work until college classes start. It's easy to work in 16 hours when you only have one class at the high school in the morning and a whole day to kill :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Part time is about all you can manage while in school. But I agree, it's far more important to do very well at these critical classes than to earn some extra cash.