Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Dark Knight/Makin' Money!/Quesadilla Burger


Well, The Dark Knight WAS everything I heard it was. Nothing's better than having your expectations high and then not being disappointed! The Joker was, of course, the best part of the movie. He was absolutely perfect in EVERY way, and was way better than the Jack Nicholson version back in '89. His sadism, disregard for human life and love for absolute chaos were perfectly portrayed, and his looks were also right on target. He looked as close to the cartoon Mark Hamill version as you can make a clown man and still have him look good and believable. He also pulled of the purple suit beautifully, and the laugh...OH, that laugh. It was beautiful. The Joker was perfect in every way. Two-Face was also well done...no, really, his face was completely SCORCHED LOL! But seriously, he was also very good. I don't have a lot to say about Batman himself, except that I didn't go to see Batman, I went to see the Joker. Batman's voice was weird, even though I know why, and somehow, he didn't look as good as he did in Batman Begins. I don't know why. But who cares? The movie was completely awesome, all the characters were pretty much perfect. This one's an instant classic, without a doubt.

Well, my work day at Aunt Awesome's was fruitful, to say the least :-) She now has space where before there were only boxes and boxes and bags and more boxes, and I was able to pay off some debt. It was very fun. Although I don't know that I'll ever order the Quesadilla Burger from Applebee's ever again. I thought I was gonna puke when I went running with my dad yesterday evening. Well, postya later! Avoid Quesadilla Burgers...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can almost see the floor of my closet again !

LOL

You guys were a huge help....

Cletus said...

No problem!